Crime Laboratory Review Task Force
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
10:30 am - 3:30 pm
Department of Justice
1300 I Street, Suite 720
Sacramento, CA 95814
The Task Force will consider the following items, although the order of business may be changed without prior notice:
- Review and approve March minutes (previously circulated)
- Status on recording and posting proceedings
- Status of crime lab director survey
- Proposed survey for public defenders and defense organizations (previously circulated)
- Proposed survey for district attorneys (previously circulated)
- Presentation by Frank Dolesji, Chair, ASCLAD/LAB and Member, Minnesota Forensic Laboratory Advisory Board
- Other new business
- Public comment
- May meeting
Minutes of Last Meeting
Previous Meetings Notice/Agenda
Task Force Vision/Mission Statement
Resume / CV of Task Force Members
Documents and Reports
- 2005 ASCLD/LAB Inspection Report [PDF 1.4 mb / 26 pg] regarding the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Scientific Services Bureau, dated March. NOTE: Please contact Colleen Higgins (916-323-7956) or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a copy either by email or regular mail.
- 2006 ASCLD/LAB Inspection Report [PDF 1.2 mb / 24 pg] regarding DOJ, Central Valley. NOTE: Please contact Colleen Higgins (916-323-7956) or email@example.com to obtain a copy either by email or regular mail.
The California Crime Laboratories Task Force, and any committees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the members of the Task Force is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Colleen Higgins at the Department of Justice at (916) 323-7956 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Task Force meeting may be referred to Colleen Higgins at the Department of Justice at (916) 323-7956 or by email at email@example.com.