Free Adobe Acrobat Reader:
Please read before completing survey
By following the instructions below, you will be able to Save your file on to your hard drive and fill in the survey.
- File > Save As
Save in: Desktop
Save "name your file" (such as: survey 2008)
- Save often to avoid loss of data.
- Some fields have been defined as numeric (such as .0, .00, or $amount). If you are not able to type any alpha characters, the fields are numeric.
- When survey is completed, click the “File Save As” button and save to the desktop.
- E-mail to: crimelabTF@doj.ca.gov and attach the survey form with any supplemental pages.
- You will be notified by e-mail that your survey has been received by DOJ.
- If you have not been notified by e-mail within 5 days, please e-mail Colleen.Higgins@doj.ca.gov or call her at (916) 323-7956.